Greene’s Amish Furniture and Custom Cabinets feature authentic handmade cabinetry of Old Order Amish craftsmen. Each piece is individually handmade ensuring you the highest quality cabinets for your home. They are constructed using solid woods and traditional construction methods such as mortise tenon joinery and dovetailing, providing cabinets which will last a lifetime and make their installation less complicated.
In this age of assembly lines and production quotas, we pride ourselves on the quality of yesteryear that will leave you smiling for years to come.
Amish Cabinetry Offers:
- For maximum protection, we use a seven step furniture finishing process with a catalyzed topcoat that provides the finest finish in the industry. Hand–wiped and hand sanded for a warm, satin–smooth glow on all wood pieces.
- Each piece is 100% custom made to your specifications. Add specialty or specially sized cabinets without being penalized with up-charges. Create the kitchen or bath of your dreams with custom widths, depths and heights.
- All pieces have dovetailed drawers and mortise tenon construction. All face frames are drilled and dowel pinned.
- We offer a wide variety of stains, styles and options such as glass doors, pull out shelves, silverware dividers, hardware, moldings, storage items etc.
- From oak to maple, cherry, birch, knotty alder hickory or knotty pine, We will provide your kitchen the right amount of warmth and style. Each wood is available in a wide variety of stains and styles or we can create a custom stain or style just for you.
- Specialty finishes available such as glazing, distressing, or antiquing.
- Each drawer comes standard with 5/8” solid dovetail construction and top of the line heavy duty undermount, full extension, soft close drawer glides.
- All overlay doors come standard with soft close, compact hinges
- Time tested construction techniques utilizing solid 3/4” plywood shelves. We will not use substandard particle or pressed wood anywhere in the cabinet.